Thanks for the tag, Sis Thess. The rule’s quite simple, just copy the following entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Here are my answers…
1. What is your occupation? An Underpaid Accountant…
2. What color are your socks right now? Lime Green with Red Dots
3. What are you listening to right now? Wicked Man’s Rest by Passenger
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Churos, along with some Hot Coco
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope, though I’m very eager to learn
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Brown, they say people who prefer this color are often conventional and orderly
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mom, asking me what I wanted to eat for dinner
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Definitely, I love her to bits and pieces
9. Favorite drink? Coffee and not the decaffeinated one
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Figure Skating
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Many times
12. Pets? I have cats — Arabella, Cuddles, Sweetums, Trixxie, Sapphire, Moochie, Kalypso & Bon Bon. The more the merrier, dba?
13. Favorite food? You’ll never go wrong with Pinoy Food, as far as I’m concern.
14. Last movie you watched? The Brave One, with Jodie Foster
15. Favorite day of the year? Any non-working and paid holiday
16. What do you do to vent anger? I hop in my car and drive without any given direction
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Not fond of toys eh, though I like board games
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Autumn, I love the melodramatic feel
19. Hugs or kisses? I prefer hugs, but don’t mind getting both
20. What kind of pie? Banana Cream Pie
21. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes, my Mom says it’s rude and unethical not to return any correspondence
22. Who is most likely to respond? I don’t know
23. Who is least likely to respond? I don’t know either
24. Living arrangements? I own the house, but my siblings live with me
25. When was the last time you cried? Last night, I accidentally cut myself while chopping garlic
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and Luggage Bags
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Weng & Meeya
28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to? Joy & Toni
29. Favorite smell? Baby Powder
30. What inspires you? The most simple things in life, like a poetry book, wonderful friends and there’s my family as well.
31. What are you afraid of? Death in the family, definitely
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese Burgers with Bacon
33. Favorite car? Volvo XC90, and it will remain a dream
34. Favorite cat breed? I’m bias, so I’d say Devon Rex and Tonkinese
35. Number of keys on your key ring? Three
36. How many years at your current job? Turning five this September
37. Favorite day of the week? Saturday, it’s the start of the week end
38. How many provinces have you lived in? One, and that would be Cagayan de Oro way back 1990
39. How many countries have you been to? My passport says eleven, though memory tells me it’s thirteen.
I’ve also been tagged by Jen. Please forgive my tardiness. So here goes my answer. Here are the rules: Remove one (1) question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.
1. At what age do you wish to marry? I thought 27 is a good age to get married. But did a mistake by doing at 22.
2. What color do you like most? Yellow
3. Have you ever shoplifted? Nope, I’m so afraid of doing that!
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Mom’s beach house. There’s just this cozy feeling when I’m there.
5. Which part of you that you hate the most? No doubt, my tummy. It’s so darn BIG!
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? I’d usually get in the car and drive without any direction or destination. Getting some fresh air, works for me.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? Family, most definitely. I don’t even want to picture it in my head.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Definitely spend it and then save some for the rainy days. I’m also thinking of paying all of our debt (mine and my family’s). Then take them on an all expense paid trip to South Africa.
9. What do you loved the most last year (2007)? The promotion I got last January 2007 and finally starting my masteral.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you: She’s a darling, a wonderful mom and devoted wife to her loving husband.
11. What is your new years resolution for your behalf? For my family, good health.
I’m skipping #12…
13. Which type of person do you hate the most? The ones that talks behind my back.
14. What is your ambition? Back then, I dreamed of becoming a flight attendant. Probably because of the perks they get.
15. If you had one wish what would you wish for? I wish for simple, blessed and stress free life.
16. How did you celebrate new year? A simple family dinner!
17. Name one of your body part your hubby or boyfriend tells you he adores: My ex’es loves my cheek, they like pinching it.
18. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution? Yes, spiritual growth and good health
19. What do you look forward to in 2008? My trip to Spain and Philippines, and then Nicho’s 6th birthday.
20. What were your accomplishments last year? The promotion and home projects that’s been finally accomplished.
And for the sake of continuity and camaraderie, I am tagging the following people (kindly do it at your own convenience and allow me to say that you are in no way obligated, this is all for fun): Keith, Pinky, Joy (please get well soon), Iris, Lulu, Toni, Weng and Meeya. Thank you guys!