I am taking Abby’s advice. I need to stay positive, stay afloat and try keeping my sails up. I will not succumb to depression. I promise myself that! My first attempt to disport myself was a total failure. The hour walk in the park was a bad idea. Oh golly, you should have seen and felt the strong cold winds outside. I am so not ready to get sick again. So here I am ready for round two…
2. What colors are the walls of your room? White, I like it that way.
3. When was the last time you saw the last person you had feelings for? Just this noon, over lunch.
4. If you could punch one person off a a mountain, who would it be? Not just one, but a corrupt group of politicians. Need I state my reasons?
5. Where did you get the shirt you’re wearing? I think I got this plain white shirt at the flea market in San Jose.
6. Is anything bothering you right now? That would be my throat, it hurts when I swallow.
7. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever heated up in a microwave? A whole egg, that eventually exploded and broke the microwave oven.
Wait up, what ever happen to #8 and #9? Oh well, let’s move along…
10. Are you a cuddler? I’d say YES!
11. Does anything hurt on your body right now? My throat, refer to #6.
12. Have you ever liked someone who treated you like crap? Anyone who treated me like crap deserves to go to hell. So the answer is, YES and too many to mention. Hahaha!
13. Have you ever seen a zebra? Saw some at the zoo and here online. Does that count?
14. Would you ever date anyone of the same sex? Hell yah! I think it’s quite obvious I’m queer, you know h-o-m-o?
15. If a couple finds out they’re going to have a baby but one of them doesn’t want to, who has the right to decide? Both, but eventually the one who will be carrying it for nine months has a lot to say.
16. Are you offended by dumb blonde jokes? Not at all. It can be funny, don’t you think?
17. What are you doing tomorrow? Work from home and make something up with my crafty hands.
18. Have you ever called your boyfriend/girlfriend hunny? I think I did, without me realizing it.
19. If you could go back and change something, would you? Absolutely, it can come in handy someday.
20. What does your hair look like right now? Black, short, with a hint of white hair. Golly, I’m getting old!
21. Has anyone disappointed you recently? That darn banking representative, who have no darn idea about wiring money.
22. Will next weekend be a good one? I would hope so, or should I say, it better be!
24. How did you get the idea for your profile name? That’s easy, it’s my nickname and the word people use to describe me. Although, I beg to differ — I don’t think I’m sardonic.
25. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? That would be my necklace with a cross, I feel incomplete not wearing it.
26. Look to your right. What’s there? Fleece jacket, papers and framed pictures of the family.
27. Look to your left. What’s there? A white wall with framed pictures of my grandparents and a cordless phone.
28. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble? Yes, and unfortunately many times.
30. What classes do you consider to be nap time? That would be Biology…
31. Do you get attached to people easily? I can, but I prefer not to.
32. Why are you online? Cause I’m answering these darn questions, duh!
33. What happened a year ago today? Have no idea!
34. Have you ever been to Florida? Yup and it was fun.
35. Has a person you dated ever made you cry? Oh yes and quite a few times actually. But nonetheless, I made sure I got even!
36. Ever driven without your license? I have and I won’t do it again.
37. What time did you wake up today? 8 AM
38. Are you looking forward to tomorrow? Absolutely and looking forward for more.
39.Where have you worked recently? Hospitals
40. Who is someone you wish you could fix things with? My kid brother, and it’s a long story…
41. Have you ever thought that you were going to marry the person you were going out with? Yes, and isn’t that what relationships are about?
42. Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurt? Oh yes and please don’t get me started on this. Hahaha!
43. Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry? I have and so not proud of it.
44. How has your week been? Ailing…
45. Have you ever been cheated on? Many times!
46. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? An appointment representative from Kaiser Hospital.
47. What is your favorite color? Brown
48. Last song you listened to? Diary, by Bread.
49. Did you win the last bet you made? Nope
50. Have you ever had your heart broken? I think I’ve emphasized that quite a few times now. Hahaha!
Ooops, we’re missing #51…
52. Last thing you ate? Sucrets Lozenges, does that count?
53. Do you get late night calls? Nope, cause I would always unplug the phone.
54. Are you on drugs? Prescribed ones, YES!
55. When was the last time you went to the doctor? Just the other day…
56. Are you still with your first love? Nope, not a chance.
57. Do you have any medical problems? Besides depression, occassional high blood pressure and bronchitis. I’d say none, Hahaha!
58. Are you going to Prom? What for?
59. What are you excited for? This week end since we’re going to the beach house.
60. What did you do today? Walk, blog and cooked dinner.
61. What are you going to do now? Wait for Ted and my siblings, then have dinner together.